Tuesday, October 19, 2010

my oboe is broken. i have a really long crack in the head joint and it doesn't seal anymore. so now i need to buy oboe insurance and mail my poor baby away. hopefully it doesn't take them long, on the positive i can get my oboe readjusted and the keys cleaned out i needed to get my second octave key cleaned out it has been causing my oboe to get waterlogged every few minutes. hopefully it comes back better then it left. but for now i'm playing on a school oboe. the master class went well. i got an A on my only midterm and besides the high amount of stress i've felt today its been a good day. gonna get some more work done and watch a lovely oboe recital:)

2 comments:

  1. That's horrible. Like losing a limb temporarily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know but it's ok I ship it out next wednesday and it should only take a week to be back. for now I'm using a school oboe.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter