Wednesday, December 22, 2010



my first fishtail braid:) finally figured out how to do them last night. real easy:)
had a great past few days.
went over to dunedin with christopher to stay at his dads house.
it was really fun.
we met up with a couple of his friends for a photoshoot which was fun.funny guys.
there was so much delicious food this trip it was crazy.
Chris' brother dave and his sister in law came from new york and i got to spend the day with them before i had to make my way back home. he has such an amazing family:)
can't wait till christmas day when i can see him and the rest of his family:)
but im also excited for christmas eve with all of my family and baking tomorrow night with my sister:)


hate this phone. such garbage. spent the whole morning on the turn on screen and kept restarting.

Chris' dads house is beautiful:)



boots on the beach!

3 comments:

  1. I want to learn to fishtail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been growing my hair out for months just to be able to do THIS (and other braids), however I'm getting impatient and wanting to change it up. I love your hair long, but really love the short do as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was so excited when i was finally able to do this one, it was pretty perfect for my hair type since it is supposed to be a little messy. i have really thin straight hair so normal braids always end up falling out and looking really bad. i was pretty impulsive with my haircut i was still in the process of growing mine out. but i love it short so much easier to deal with especially in the summer heat.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter