Thursday, June 30, 2011

oh summer.

i haven't been posting. i'm really bad about keeping up with everything.

this summer has been pretty crazy. this full time job really makes life so different. i no longer sleep until 8am i am up every morning at 6 to write my lesson plans for the day.
I no longer am getting at least 3 hours of practice everyday I'm lucky if i get 1 or 2. I'm always so sleepy.
there are some positives like I'm really getting better at teaching and I love the kids.
sometimes it,s hard, actually its usually hard. lesson plans dont go well kids attitudes flare up people don't want to participate but by the end of every class i feel like they had fun and learned something new even if they originally did not want to.
two year olds and 6th grades are the hardest to work with im always so worried when these groups walk in, maybe they can sense that.

i also got engaged. Tuesday night Christopher proposed and I said yes. i really couldn't be happier he is the love of my life, the most amazing man. the ring is beautiful, that night was beautiful, he is truly beautiful. I'll have more to say on this soon, I still kind of find it hard to believe that he is my fiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter