Saturday, July 9, 2011

house woes.

Since I have gotten this full time job i've been trying to save up to move out of my house.
Recently being engaged has pushed me to want this more. I need to know what it is like to be on my own for a while and take care of myself and experience life without a curfew or just the constant nagging of guilt. But i can't seem to make this work. I work forty hours receiving a reasonable amount an hour and limit what i buy for myself like this month i bought a pair of beautiful headphones beneficial for me and my career and a new dress originally to wear at a wedding but useful for gigging as well. My goal was to save 300 from this paycheck because i have two more. what i forgot about was the phone bill. which for the past few months has been either a hundred or under a hundred. i wasn't budgeting for the 256 they were about to charge me so now i am broke. disgustingly broke. I just hope I can pull this together. only slightly freaking out.

1 comment:

  1. You'll do great. And just remember everyone falters a bit before they learn to walk confidentally on their own :)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter