Monday, July 2, 2012

Music Monday (week six)

So with the wedding and everything that has gone on in June I feel like i have been really slacking in posting anything besides music monday.
I promise that will change soon.
I have plenty of things to tell you all but no time to write them out logically.
But a new month has begun and i promise to make time. so look for a few posts later this week.

For this weeks music monday i wanted to post something by Burt Bacharach because recently (this past weeked) Chris and I have started playing songs together which we havent dont before.  We have our classical pieces but this past weekend I got to sing and play my Ukulele with him and it was a lot of fun:)

If you don't know who Burt Bacharach is look him up because it is most likely one of your favorite songs was written by him


Dionne Warwick - Walk On By

Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter