Thursday, July 5, 2012

















It was really great to see most of my family on the 4th.
There were a lot of friends having bbq's and even an awesome slip n slide party called suislide that Chris and I ended up missing to go to my brothers, but I am so glad we went.
The kids played on the mini slide all day. I really don't know how they did it. that water was ice cold, little juliana's lips were purple but she refused to get out.
It was our first post-wedding family event togther and it was such a beautiful day.
although I am 23 and now married I still found myself hanging with the kids all day.
I am just not that great at small talk with my family, I am to afraid of insulting or offending any of them and I guess I still see myself as the young one who needs to tend to the children so the adults can talk.
Either way I love hanging with the kids, they are so honest and cute and I love that the babies are starting to show their little personalities.
I love it.
I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July:)
did you see any fireworks?
Chris and I saw some on our way home.
We didn't go back out after we came home to walk the dogs, instead we watched Mary and Max in bed.
If you haven't watched that movie yet, I recommend you do. It's on netflix:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter