Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Transfixed Tuesdays! ( week 1)

I've been trying to find ways to make me more interested in blogging again like having more things to write about.
I feel like just blogging about myself and my feelings is getting old for me i like to share about those things but when not a lot is going on or when too much is going on to write about nothing gets written.
So welcome transfixed tuesdays!
Every tuesday I'll post about something from that week that has stopped whatever productive thing I was doing and just sucked me in for way too long.

This week the people of old spice have made something musical. A silly interactive video where you can control Terry Crews' muscles to create "music".

Have you seen/ played with it yet?? Old Spice Muscle Music from Terry Crews on Vimeo.


Enjoy!!


I think i've been messing with this for over an hour..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter