Saturday, October 8, 2011

Super Rainy Day..

Today has been the rainiest day ever.
I don't think it has stopped raining since i woke up this morning, which is really unusual for florida especially if we are not having a hurricane.
I've been feeling really lazy all day and i'm going to blame the weather. I need to finish this theory paper for my music of the 18th century class i'm about halfway done but i haven't been working super hard, it feels like anything and everything is more interesting then this paper.

This morning I learned how to tie a turban so I've been wearing one all day. I think it looks cute and it was perfect for the rainy weather.
I love rainy days and doing work with my boo (:
I really must finish this paper.

2 comments:

  1. it's super rainy here too, and i LOVE your turban!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you:) I'm glad the rain is over, it was really unusal for florida we usually just get little showers and then the day is beautiful it rained non stop for like two days and then showers on the third.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter