Monday, December 31, 2012

Music Monday!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Hope everyone has been having fun and relaxing this holiday and hope it continues tonight and into the new year.
Sorry I haven't been around. I should have some new posts in the new year.
For this Music Monday I'm posting a piece from becks new album that my husband arranged and that we got to perform in full sails pristine studio. Such a wonderful experience.
If you hadn't heard, Beck released a new album that was only sheet music and this is one of the two instrumental pieces released titled " The Last Polka".
My Husband Chris on Guitar
My girl Anastasia on Clarinet
My homeboy Nick on flute
Jeremy My best friends boo and also a good friend on Bass
and me on the Oboe.
enjoy!!
and if you are watching this leave some feedback, I'd love to know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter