Wednesday, January 30, 2013

oboewhelmed..


With grad school auditions starting in about two weeks, my life is getting a little oboe crazy. 
Reed making is taking over my life and practice seems to just drag on. 
So in my attempt to stay sane I like to read quotes from famous athletes. to hopefully find some sort peace and to stop feeling like I am alone in this.
I always think the life of an athlete to be very similar to the life of a musician. You train long and hard everyday to try and reach the top. Some don't make it to the top but if you put all you have into it all the time, you just might. and as a musician you spend countless hours alone and have to stay extremely focused and work even if your tired and you want to give up. I don't think I've seen anyone all week besides my husband.  All day I'm alone for at least 12 hours trying to get stuff done.
Here are some of the quotes that are keeping me motivated and positive. 


 



















Hope everyone is having a good week.


2 comments:

  1. Hi darling!!

    Thank you for your comment on my blog =D I loved yours and am now following..you seem to have a very lovely family =)

    If I may give you a suggestion...try making the pictures bigger (large or x-large), it will bring everything a bit better together..and people love blogs with big pictures haha!

    Have a great day!

    xoRosie
    The Austrian Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for following:D and for the advice!
      Photos are now XL.
      Seeing them this big makes me wish I had used my real camera instead of being lazy and using my phone.
      I will be better:)

      Delete

Site Meter