Friday, January 4, 2013

























I finally got used to having this tree in my home and now its already time to say goodbye.
I've never had to get rid of a tree before, my family always had the artificial kind so we just packed it up and said see you next year.

Chris and I spent all night finding the perfect tree and I feel bad just throwing it out on the curb like I've seen all the neighbors doing..
We didn't throw out the pumpkin after Halloween. It was never carved and is still not rotten and is still on out stoop!

























I don't know if it is silly to feel bad about the tree, but it isn't even dead..
When i think about throwing it out prematurely this scene pops into my head..


maybe if I take off all the decorations and put all my resolutions on it I can get away with calling it a new year tree..


2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel, I was supposed to get rid of it today, but I can't seem to start! :) I should, tho, it's almost naked now :)
    I just feel bad too, growing up we had artificial trees as well, and now my boyfriend buys me the real ones.. This one was the most beautiful one yet! so sad :)

    Thank you for your lovely comment, by the way! :)

    inwithdnew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah mine is bare now all the decorations have been put away, but the tree is still there. i don't even know what to do with it anymore...

      Delete

Site Meter